- Are you feeling low, anxious or in need of some support for difficult feelings that you don’t know quite what to do with?
- Have you been through something traumatic that you’re struggling to get over?
- Would you like your life to be different, but don’t know how to get there, or quite how you ended up where you are today?
If so, counselling may be for you. A safe, supportive and non-judgemental relationship that allows you to explore whatever it is you need to.
Therapy for Women
Hi, I’m Jo. On this website, I would like to tell you a little about who I am, how I work , and what you can expect from counselling with me. If you’d like any more information, please feel free to browse my website, or even pop me across an email.
I have just started writing a blog which I update regularly. Click here to take a look. Or you can scroll to the end of this page for a list of my most recent posts.
An important part of my work is creating a warm, non-judgmental space to enable you to speak about whatever it is that’s important to you. We might look at one of a number of things throughout the therapy:
- How did you get here? What are the underlying causes and conditions of what is troubling you.
- Where would you like to go, and what prevents you from getting there?
- What are your relational patterns, how did they develop and what could you do to shift those that do not serve you any longer?
- Strength-building, what are your resources, in your body, your self, and around you, and how can we utilise these within the therapy and your life.
- Psychoeducation about any biological processes at work.
- Sitting with you through grief and pain and anger and sadness and trauma and also joy and expansion and life and death and.. all of it, really; all the nuances and facets and complexities of the human experience.
For more information about counselling with me, please click here.
Life can be hard. But it doesn’t have to be done alone.